2nd Place To Go After Home @ Tuesday, August 16, 2011
▼
dD says- Refer to the title above.

Polytechnic of Sultan Idris Shah as known as PSIS is a new name to Polytechnic Sabak Bernam (PSB) after officiated by Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah. This is where I had learned how to survive my life without monitored by my dearest ibu n ayah. Registered to do here on 10 January 2010 in Diploma Secretarial Science for 2 years. And now, I'm FINAL YEAR student will terminate and expected at end of this challenging year. Hoyey!

Enjoyed being here with my happening friends and lecturer. Unfortunately, I feel bad with the environment which is most of insects here love to bothered me especially at night like Night at The Zoo and I didn't get my beauty sleep sometimes. Sometimes I feel stay in zoo. Sorry if my words harsh for u but it is fact. No offence please. For more information about PSIS? Here is http://www.psis.edu.my website. Just click and enjoy!
p/s : For those who NOT used to insects and dream to seeking a knowledge here (PSIS), bring along your cream or medicine or any prevention stuff as yourself protection. Sounds like dangerous yeah? ahaha. not really actually. ehehe. Puasa puasa. Dunt get angry. =))

Now, I'm used to it and can befriend with them. Like a BFF. ahahah. Cali oh cali. Cik B oh cik B. (B stand for BIAWAK). 



PSIS's photos as below :

Image Detail

Polytechnic of Sultan Idris Shah, Sabak Bernam Selangor

Commerce Department of PSIS's staffs



much love,

Nur Dalila



Labels:



←newer post
older post→


Its me, Didi Zam

Name : Didi Zam.
DOB : 6th April 1991
Age : 21
Country: Malaysia

I am :
EXTROVERT + INTROVERT

Send me your love letter
▼
Leaves your FOOTPRINTS here :

Most visited
▼
MyAmethyst KakFillanie MakAndamFyna HotMommies MariaPeliks FatinLiyana IrineNadia KakakSecretary NurulSabahan OhFarah Pastelina Calaqisya SherilSheridan


May visit me in
Tweeting • Facebooking • Blogging


Thanks to
▼
Layout made and coded by chocolettha.
Icons are from thefadingnight.
Colors from colorpicker - lemon sorbet.
Background from ixora.tumblr.
CSS from JSFIDDLE.


Lemon Sorbet